Monday, June 26, 2006

Clean Sheets

Two nights in a row. TWO WHOLE NIGHTS. Well, they weren't really whole considering they were only a few hours long. In any case, TWO FREAKING NIGHTS. Two nights of what? Ah, the age old question. That would be two WHOLE nights of not being able to sleep, of taking at least an hour to fall asleep, continually tossing and turning, waking up at all hours. It's just ridiculous. And do you know when this not being able to sleep thing started to occur? Right after I washed my sheets Saturday night. Apparently when they were being washed the sleeping that would occur on them were washed away in the washing machine. This has never happened before!! How can a washing machine take the sleep out of your sheets? How do they know where its located? It's just so cruel. It's the only valid explanation. (caffeine isn't a suspect here, have you guys forgotten the ban?) And it's not just at night that I can't sleep, yesterday was I trying to nap I couldn't fall asleep either. Ridiculous!
I have a headache. I had one all last week. I have one again now. It needs to leave. Go on, shoo. No headaches welcome here. Find a new head to ache, I hear Rachels head is wide open!
I eat the same thing for lunch everyday even tho I always start out looking for something else. Somehow it just ends up being macaroni and cheese. It's a weird. Maybe everything has become mac and cheese. The world is only made of mac and cheese. Cool man! Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get sick of it. But it's my favorite!
I've been meaning to write about my flip flops flop. It all started on Friday when my feet were all clean after the shower and so I put on flip flops before exiting my room. I couldn't find a matching pair on the floor which means they were all hiding under my bed. And of course I didn't feel like getting down on the floor so I thought they are all the same flip flops just different colors so I'll just put on one of one color and one of another color. So I was wearing one blue flip flop and one brown flip flop. So then on Shabbat I decided I had to keep up with the whole not matching thing so I wore one pink flip flop and one black flip flop (it matched my outfit!). So then again on Sunday I had to do it once again and so I wore one purple flip flop and one orange flip flop. (if u are alarmed by all the different color flip flops that I own that u don't know me at all!) Alright, that's my story. I just wanted to share it with all y'all. (if you are trying to find the point it's not there)

Currently Farfel is licking my bowl of mac and cheese, hehe. He's so cute! Oh man, I'm so tired and the headache seems to be getting worse. I must go and take a nap. I hope I can actually fall asleep. I think there were more things I wanted to write about. I thought them all up during my classes today but of course all those thoughts are long gone. Pity. Maybe they'll come back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM