Friday, June 23, 2006

BRAVO!

So I wake up this morning (ok, that's a lie, I woke up at 12:45, but I woke up originally at 9:30 and said 'u wish' and went back to sleep) and went to eat breakfast. So I get out a bowl and a spoon and I notice (of course) that the plastic spoon has a spot where its darker, its kinda gray, and I know its not dirty but its darker and how can I use a spoon that looks dirty even tho its not but it looks it (thank u ocd) but I prevailed and used that spoon!!!! And to that I say bravo!
In other news, I have been home for 4 weeks now (holy monkeys!!! 4 weeks! shooooooooot this summer is going by way too quickly, I don't wanna go back to smelly NY, I heart Dallas soooo much. Forget it Rachel, I'm not going back to stern, now this glorious blog will be able to be used for its true purpose in life, u r welcome!) and have yet to go shopping. And its not like I haven't wanted to go shopping so the shopping never occurred. I have been wanting to go shopping especially to get a shirt from old navy, u know the summer one, I'm not one of those ppl who gets one of those shirts every year but for some reason I want one this yr. So I have yet to get that. And I've been wanting to go to Nordstrom rack cuz I haven't bought shoes in months (I think, especially if ppl keep saying that flip flops don't count then I definitely haven't bought shoes in months) but its just so far away. Really I had wanted to go to grapevine today and I was gonna go with chava but I'm not sure what happened with those plans. And I cant go on Sunday cuz I have another art history test on Monday and then Tuesday I have an ethics test (yes I'm happy they aren't on the same day, even tho I think the finals will be which I'm gonna be so screwed then but I'm not gonna think about that for another 2 weeks, but y do they have to be one right after the other?) so really I needa get off my lazy butt and go out shopping. Of course I am not working this summer so I'm not sure where this magic money is going to appear from. I am accepting checks, thanks blog readers (I know we have readers out there!)

*let the record reflect that I also saved this post for fear of losing it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM