Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Play-Doh!

Before Rachel sentences(?) me to life in prison I shall blog. I would first like the record to reflect that while I would love to have 2000 pairs of shoes (I will get there one day!) I only have 82 (I bought a new pair today for a wedding outfit which I hate and don't wanna wear and so I don't wanna go to the wedding and its so very complicated). I did my usual today. Woke up at 8:30, went to ethics, got let out early, met my art history class at the DMA (ok, so that's not a 'usual'), came home, ate lunch. But today was extra special cuz I got to have the truck all afternoon. La de da. It's my favorite vehicle in the whole wide world (besides from the BMW z4 I am determined to get). Anyways, I went to dsw around 3 and bought the shoes mentioned above. Then I stopped by avivas for a few minutes and then I went to the twins (plus one)!!!! I had not seen them since January 2!!! That's a really really long time. They are huge! They both r talking soo much and were really excited to see me and Rachel didn't want me to leave, it was so precious. Their little one yr old sister, Annie, doesn't know me so she wasn't really excited to see me. We played for 2 hrs. I love playing, its just so fun. It's like I'm little again and have no worries in the world. I miss those days soooo much. So that was my day. I was supposed to pick up the Sara(h)s from the airport tonight around 11 but their flight has been delayed until 12:45 or something so I think my parents r going instead. I would like to welcome Maurice Ager to the Mavs. (nba draft tonight, come on ppls) We still have another pick but it has yet to happen so I can only welcome one of the guys tonight. Alright, I'm out.
THIS JUST IN!!! I will be picking them up for the airport, my pops just asked me to go with my Imma. yay for driving the truck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM