Wednesday, June 28, 2006

career change!

u know when life starts moving too fast and u 4get what life is really about? so tonite as i watched the 3rd fast and the furious and i remembered that i always wanted to be a stunt double in hollywood. like seriously guys i truly want to be a stunt double driving super cool cars with fun loud music. who was it that had a life long goal to be a doctor? NOT ME I"M GONNA B A STUNT DOUBLE! woohoo!
hm what else is going on in my life? today i got to drive in again! woohoo rain. o wait i wrote that already. bummer. hmmm...i didnt even get to leave the building to eat lunch today bc dr. chen was worried that my heart might break. dont worry guys, my heart isnt broken. dont break my heart my achy breaky heaaaaaart. and i realllly wish it was friday already. like really truly wish that. i feel like since i blogged this morning i have nothing 2 say rite now but MIRIAM (COUGH COUGH HACK HACK I AM CHOKING HERE) didnt blog 2day and if i was miriam, so lets pretend rite now that i have 2000 pairs of shoes and SUPER straight hair, (and a pair of silver shorts :-P) i would be like..i am so cool bc i blogged and rachel needs to be put in jail for not blogging. hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM