Sunday, June 04, 2006

Knowledge is POWER

not only am i the good blogger who is POSTING even tho MIRIAM made that proclamation that we must blog EVERY day (and she didnt blog last nite) i am blogging.
not only that but i have found a way to find all of u loyal blog readers. or not find u if u dont actually exist. we (as in me on behalf of us) have established a counter unlike the one placed here by blogger.com which counts refreshing the page and me and miriam posting as hits. this wonderful fire eating dragon will not count that. i challenge you all to help us not be embarressed and have at least 1 hit by the end of the week! that should NOT be too much to ask especially because if you are reading this your are the hit. yay u!

on another note. miriam bet herself 50 bux that i would go crazy by the end of this week. lucky her i went crazy last night when i drove my family crazy with my bored comments. have no fear o beautiful blog readers, i will survive the next 2 months and 16 days by keeping u posted on my summer that wasn't documentary. it would possibly be a work in progress if i could find my dads digital camera shhhh. i totally did not lose that like i lost my keys and my glasses. (all found after serious yelling fights w. Gd)
ok please hold while my sister reads the blog and makes sure i wont lose ne shidduchim off of this...

2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

it doesnt tell me WHO. just how many and if its there first time.

8:45 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

u spelled their wrong, rachel

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM