Monday, May 29, 2006

I Can Fit Inside A Dryer

Last week was a week of learning. What exactly did i learn? I shall share my new found knowledge. Since being told by my cardiologist that i am not allowed to have caffeine i feared my survival in school. I didnt see how it was possible to get through the day without my 20 oz of cherry coke. But i did. Not only did i get through each day with no caffeine, i went 3 days with no sleep and no caffeine. I never needed the caffeine to keep me awake and hyper, i just needed me. It might scare some of you (i have yet to figure out who the you is i keep addressing) that i am able to get as crazy as i am without some sort of substance causing this behavior. Truth is it scares me. By day 3 of no sleep and being under a lot of stress i did begin to break down. But i lived to tell my story. The other knowledge gained was that though one can fit inside a dryer and no damage is caused immediately, the damage is due to follow the next morning. It was 2 a.m. , Hinda and I had made a date earlier that day to do our laundry that not night (or early the next morning). Now if we made these plans clearly we are not normal people. So what are we going to do while waiting for our laundry? Play around the laundry room, duh. We were taking random pictures left and right and then Hinda hopped inside the dryer. Now that looked like fun so i had to try it. Sure enough i fit inside. You know how dryers have parts that stick out in order for the clothes to tumble, well sure enough i was sitting on one of those while i was inside it and it was not comfortable let me tell you. (theres the you again, who are YOU?) And i knew while i was in pain on that thing that i was going to get a bruise on my butt. Sure enough the bruise showed up. But i wasnt anticipating my left side to be sore and bruised as well. Fine, so i woke up the next morning and i couldnt sit comfortably cuz of the butt bruise, big deal, right? But my arm thoughout the day became sore... and sore-er... and and sore-er. So finally i leave the planetarium and go to the rest room and check out my arm in the mirror and it is BRUISED! It looked like i had gotten a beating from someone. It was bad. My back was sore as well, no visible bruising tho. Some people had trouble understanding how i got bruised. Let me explain. I entered the dryer from my right side, so that all fit in perfectly but when it came time to actually close the door i had to smush my left side in. My arm was pushed up against the sides of the dryer and so the bruising occured. I was told that next time i should think twice before fitting myself inside a dryer. I said i would, and then still do it. It was awesome! And thats my new found knowledge.
In other news:
Mavs are doing awesome. We are up 2-1. I was paid this evening to watch the Mavs game, what a life!!! I would like to mention a certain Suns member who needs a good beating, Tim Thomas. The mavs were standing together and the pushes his way thru them. Now the Mavs push back at him cuz he was being a rude buttmunch and deserved to be pushed back. He said that we needed to be pushed and know we aint all that. Well guess what, we are all that! Sad news, i cant go to game 5 cuz its thursday night, why must it coincide with Shavuot? It's ok, i'll go the Finals.
It's been a while but its time for.... RANDOM FACTS ABOUT RACHEL:
~she's gonna kill herself in 2 days and im gonna be rich
~she passed up a chance to fly on a private plane (who does that?)
~she already gained 7 lbs this summer
~she likes to kill mice
~she hopes that people will get seriously injured thursday evenings (rude!)
~she gets herself lost on highways for hours
~she wishes she were from the northen mariana islands
~she will lose the annoying contest
~she wants to be called Fabio (what? why?)
~she gets a slurpee twice a day, everyday

4 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

most definitely

3:43 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

we totally have 2 loyal readers. 2 POINTS FOR US!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM