Monday, May 29, 2006

I Can Be Your Hero Baby....

Location: Parking Lot of the Container Store
Time: 3ish
Story: I just got out of my car and notice an SUV pulling into a parking spot. As it is pulling in i see a box stuck under the car moving about underneath but unable to get out. I think to myself that box is gonna catch on fire. Then i notice flames. I quickly run over to the SUV, tap on their window and proceed to inform them of the situation. Man gets out of the car and crawls under his SUV and pulls out the box. He then starts stomping on it. It seems the flames are gone but as he turns to complete his parking job i notice some more flames and yell over to him to keep stomping. He does and the flames are out and it smelled like someone had been BBQing. End of story. Yay for Me!!
*Please note that had i not noticed the box no one else would have and his car would have blown up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM