Thursday, June 01, 2006

the purpose of a fever

i shall enlighten you all o blog readers today with the reason for a fever. so basically the evil guys cant survive with the heat but your body's immune system works better at a slightly higher temperature. HOWEVER at a temp that is TOO high, YOUR BODY WILL FRY ITSELF.
EXHIBIT A:
ME! IT IS SO FREAKING HOT IN MY HOUSE I THINK I AM FRYING MYSELF ALIVE.
so my house is a furnace bc the ac machine is downstairs so the upstairs is hotter, and my room is west facing so the sun is beating down on it even w. the shades closed. then i went on 100000 errands for my family. thats a lie. it was 1 errand for each person but since i get lost every time i push on the gas pedal it took a long time. and then ac sux in my car. and i had to get out to pump gas 2 times. 2 times u ask o yes. every time i go 2 get gas something retarded has to happen. like 2day when i couldnt get the top of the gas cover thingy off and i was 2 emb 2 call my dad there so i left and called him as i drove away and he yelled @ me for being so weird. so then i had 2 go somewhere else and get it. (same price dont worry) neways then i got lost. well i wasnt lost @ all, its just that when faced with a street to turn on, i never picked the right direction. as i turned i was like what the heck am i doing i should go the other way. that happened 4 times. and they caused severe delays bc there is so much freaking traffic in silversmelly that i had to wait forever to make a u-turn. neways then i came home and i was cleaning my room. and i decided that rather then stuff my sweaters in2 my drawers, i would put them in a plastic bag and put them upstairs in the attic.
*flashback* some holiday this past year my dad had to get something from the attic, the pulldown from the ceiling type, and as he pulled it down a spring came off and slashed his arm really deep. so rachel is TERRIFIED of the spring even tho its fixed. so i decide i'm not gonna b a wimp and i'm just gonna put my stuff up there myself. but im scared. so i put on sunglasses in case it goes 4 my eyes, and my winter coat in case it goes for my arms. please note i was bare foot, i just couldnt bare to put on shoes. neways after that expedition of going up and down the ladder 4 times i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.
ok i actually in real life told a story about how my summer is 2 long. and then i said that my ups boxes arrived and that i'm gonna post the pics when i find my dads camera. but THEN FREAKING BLOGGER.COM LOST IT. i clicked publish post and then it asked for my password and name and so i put it in and BAM ITS GONE. so i recovered until the ladder 4 times point AND THATS IT. POOP ON THEM.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM