Thursday, June 08, 2006

Got Wisdom?

The day is almost over and the blog had yet to be posted on so here I am... once again... I'm torn into pieces... cant deny it... cant pretend... just thought you were the one... broken up... deep inside... but you wont get to see these tears I criiiiied... behind these hazel eyes. Sorry for the burst out in song. A year ago today I got my wisdom teeth removed. Anyways, today I went to class, as usual. Did my walking across the entire campus twice. Got let out an hr early from ethics. Yada yada. I went swimming again. My tan is looking beautiful. Rachel is the worst blogger ever. I went to the mavs pep rally. Rachel really doesn't care about this blog she initially created. I got a yard sign (for free) that says 'Go Mavs'. Rachel is a buttmunch. It's absolutely beautiful. Rachel should be banned from the blog. My mom and sis's got me a flag for my car window that says Mavs 2006 Western Conference Champions. Rachel should pay me for taking care of this blog. Tomorrow is the big day!! Rachel who? Hatzlacha Raba to the Mavs. We can take the heat, we're from Texas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM