Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh Mr. Sun Sun Mr. Golden Sun...

My boredom has seemed to disappear... for the most part. I started school yesterday and since then have been kept busy. I wake up at 8:28 a.m. (which will probably be 8:33 from now on) I wash up, get dressed, check some things on the comp, and at 9:10 I eat breakfast. I'm out of the house at 9:20 and arrive at school at 9:30. I park where my first class is located, well on the side that its located. I walk across the parking lot all the way down to the Q building and sit in class for 2 hrs, 9:40-11:40 (today we got let out an hr early, we think the teacher was just confused about the times) and then proceed to walk across campus to the D building and have the most boring class from 11:50-1:50 (i've been let out around 1:30 so far). I then walk across campus once again and across the parking lot and go home. I make lunch. Eat lunch while watching some Passions and then go soak up the sun for an hour or two. It's a fantabulous summer so far. Last night I went to a movie and today I'm probably gonna chill out at home cuz I haven't slept enough the past 2 days. Tomorrow I will probably follow the same schedule. And so this will be my life for the next 4 1/2 weeks.
Apologies for no posts yesterday. Tsk Tsk Rachel.

3 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

tsk tsk rachel? WHERE WERE U YESTERDAY?

8:46 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

yesterday i was very busy

10:20 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

and i wasnt? do u wake up @ 630 so that u can b somewhere by 930? do u travel 4 hours a day? wait wait...i think u went swimming yesterday when ur day was done @ 2...yes yes that was u. not me who gets home @ 7pm

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM