Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

why i hate the rain.
reason number 1. i get really bad headaches
reason number 2. it ruins my whole day

i've come to terms with the fact that tuesdays and thursdays are just bad bad days for me. i get it. ok? last week was the whole blood test fiasco. not fun. thursday just wasnt a good day even tho i had played with aviva all day (hmm, maybe that was why it wasnt good... j/k). today is tuesday and its raining and storming and its just no fun at all and it caused me to wake up before 9. WHO WAKES UP BEFORE 9 DURING VACATION?
yesterday was my busiest day of vacation so far. i think. first i took my mom to work so i could have the car. it wasnt the truck. i was stuck with the escalade. (now now, it sounds jappy and spoiled and all that good stuff. and im not. really. I JUST WANT TO DRIVE THE TRUCK). so on my way home i was on the phone with yulia who had been in town since friday and i had no clue so i decided to stop by her casa and we were just chilling and then i totally forgot that i was heading back home originally to say bye to my sister who was heading back to smelly ny and so then i didnt get to say goodbye and so now im a horrible sister. so then from yulias we made plans to meet up with rochelle for lunch at the jcc. but u see i was kinda still in pajamas covered up with a skirt and sweatshirt so before we could meet up for lunch i had to stop off at home and get dressed (we saved time by doing my hair at yulias while she was getting ready, smart move). so we stop by my house real quick (it was!) and i get dressed and then we head to to the j but we get there and rochelle decides she needs to get something from her casa so then me and yulia hop into her car and so we drive all the way back to there and then all the way back to the j and finally sit down for lunch. so we sit and chill and la la la. now i had left the house at 11 and i finally get back home around 2. so then i make plans with aviva to go to the carnival but i realized i told my mom that i was gonna pick her up at 4:30 and we were gonna get flu shots but instead i ask my dad to pick her up and so i can go to the carnival and yipee no flu shot for me (at least not that day). so just before im about to leave for the carnival (in my beautiful red truck, woohoo) i decided to be a good girl and visit my aunt who i hadnt seen since i had left for smelly ny. so i stop there and end up chilling there for an hr and my lil cousin ryan was there too. so i get to the carnival around 5ish. me and aviva and her niece ride the train and just hang around and then me and yulia have a waterfight. that was exciting. except that yulia was leaving so it didnt matter and i was stuck there all wet and my hair was ruined. but i survived. so then around 7ish we leave. i was gonna go over to tsippis later that night but that didnt happen cuz by the time i could go my head was killing from the stupid storm that was moving in. and that was my exciting day.

other exciting adventures:
i went to the library before chag and read 2 books over chag and im onto my 3rd. woohoo!

we (aviva, chani, me) went out for slurpees last week and first we went to one 7-11 and didnt like the flavors so we hit up another 7-11. chani had some issues parking which resulted in the 7-11 guy staring at her and laughing and chani waving back at him and the car next to us asking aviva if we were on drugs. so then we get our slurpees and somebody had spilled soda on the floor and chani made some comment about it and before we know it the 7-11 dude is cleaning it up and chani feels really bad. so we (me and aviva) get our slurpees (chani gets a soda) and we just hang around the store and we decide to start playing a game of which candy bar do u think u r and then it turns into im gonna say someone and u have to pick which candy bar u think they would be and the 7-11 guy is just getting a kick out of us. and hour later we finally leave.

me and aviva went to visit mesorah on thursday. it was quite exciting. oooh, i have a pic i wanna post. but its not loaded on my comp and its just too complicated to do right now. pity. anyways. it was fun. it was a girls bday so we got cake. actually, aviva doesnt like cake, so i ate cake. everyone was all excited to see aviva cuz they had all seen me over shabbat and yom kippur and so that made me feel a bit unloved. from there we went to fino and got a small pizza. there was a whole $10 issue. a mysterious $10 bill appeared on the counter and i was like its not mine and avivas like its not mine and it wasnt from the register and so were like um ok. but aviva really thought it was mine cuz we just traded money cuz i paid for the pizza and she paid me back but she gave me a $10 that i put in my wallet and gave her a $5 so i didnt get where the other $10 came from. so we're standing outside eating our pizza and im like i really dont think its mine but i check my wallet anyways and i look and then im like umm actually it might have been mine cuz i had a $10 and a $5 and now i just have the $10 from aviva and i was like oh well its just $10 im not going back in there and avivas like dude its $10 and im like no way cuz what if im wrong even tho i dont think i am cuz i know i paid with a $20 the other day i and i got the change and la la la and now i dont have it and it must have fallen out when i took out the $5 to pay u back and so aviva goes back in there and gets the $10 and we live happily ever after.

ok, so those are some stories from my vacation so far. not so exciting. this is y i never post. enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

i want a slurpee so badly. my throat is parched.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. 7-11 man thought we were so entertaining that he offered to give us free refills...(and we actually said no! what were we thinking?!)

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least some of us get vacation!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM