Friday, August 25, 2006

i am blogging only cuz seeing rachel blog makes me sad

today was a bad day even tho it really shouldnt have been. so i woke up this morning all happy and in a good mood cuz i got almost got 10 hours of sleep and i woke up at 11 o'clock. and i had extra time to even unpack my suitcase and la de da. so i get to class and it's with hinda and i'm all excited cuz its our only class together this semester and we have at least one together each semester so far. so then the first thing out of the teachers mouth has to do with some students leaving the class and hinda is one of them so no more hinda and i just wanna cry. then we get the syllabus and i see our first exam is the day we get back from succot break. um, excuse me? am i supposed to be studying over chag? not to mention the fact that that's when my friends wedding is supposed to be so now i will not be attending the wedding but im so frustrated at this point that i dont really care. so then i am heading back to my dorm since i was let out of class early and im ranting to rachel and im standing not on the sidewalk but where the cars are parked on the street and im waiting to cross and im just talking to rachel and im totally not paying attention to what's going on around me cuz im mad at the teacher for when she scheduled the first test and then 2 girls who were standing at the corner also are yelling at me and i turn around and they are telling me to move and it's cuz im standing right behind this huuuuuge truck that's beeping but i cant hear it cuz im talking on the phone and its reversing right into me and i have to quickly run out of the way before i get smushed into the smelly streets of ny. i thank the girls and continue ranting on to rachel and work into the convo how i almost died. so then i spent the next 40 min in my dorm room in a bad mood and then tried to get all psyched for russian. a lot of the girls in the class seem to speak russian already which i dont get cuz isnt the point of the class to learn it so if u already know it then what's the point? i hope that class goes well. so that class ends and i get back to the dorm and im waiting for the elevator and 395893 girls smuch in to the tiny lil space and every single time so far that i've been in the elevator (ok fine, not everytime, but most times) some girl has gotten off on the 5th floor. excuse me. cant u take ur lazy little legs and walk up those 4 half flights of stairs to your low little floor that i should have been on and not waste my precious time on the elevator as i go all the way up to the 10th floor, hmm? im not bitter. at all.
i liked my first day of school better. my first class started 20 minutes later. my second class was cancelled so i got to go back to my dorm. my 3rd class was let out 40 minutes early so once again i got to go back to my dorm. my fourth class was normal but after it i have my hour break so i hung out with my friends in the caf and then i had my last class and came back to my dorm and just sat and stared at the wall. then me and aviva went for chinese food across the street. that was a pretty good day aside from the waking up at 8 thing. of course i was spoiled and i will never ever ever have a wednesday like that again and i'll go from 9 until 2:40 with no breaks at all but still it was a great first day of classes and the second day just had to ruin it all. im really not bitter. at all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, i go from 9-3 every day. so no sympathy. but i love ya anyway!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Hinda said...

Mir, I heart you, but I do NOT heart psychology. It makes me go psycho! I'll get it figured out. DANCE WITH ME INSTEAD!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM