Friday, August 04, 2006

::::sigh::::

Snort on Rachel. I scrolled thru her post and saw how long it was and read the last sentence and i know that her "apology" is fake. She enjoys those long posts. Some of us don't have lives that are that entertaining, ok? I read her post anyways even tho i really didn't want to. It brought back memories of July 6. I want that feeling of freedom again. Today wasn't that fun. I mean i did spend the day in the sun so it was good but it was sooooo tiring and all i want is a tan and there is no time left to get it. For the most part everyone else who went swimming was pale so i felt really dark so that was nice. But now I'm just so tired and i don't wanna cook and get ready for shabbat so I'm in a bad mood. I will have to get ready for shabbat since I'm finally going to make my debut in shul for the summer. Why i am still sitting here is beyond me. Shabbat Shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM