Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hot Chocolate

I am sitting here, at home on, a Saturday night, drinking Hot Chocolate since i am nauseous and that's the only thing that sounds appetizing. I started reading my 5th book this summer, The Devil Wears Prada. And guess who finally got some sun after 298783748792 years? ME! Ok, so it was only for 20 minutes but still, its been a really really long time. Today it was soooo cold out. It was only in the 90's. I wasn't sure what to do with myself. So really that's all i had to say. I'm bored. Very very bored. Maybe i should watch a movie. i have to be up early tomorrow for Ryan's bday party. It's at 10. Who has a party so early? I remember being little and my birthday parties were always in the afternoon and i know this because it took forever for the day to pass until it was time for the party. I want a birthday party. You are now in charge of throwing me a birthday party. It does not matter that my birthday isn't until November (yay for being 17 days older than Rachel!). I would like a party now. And one (or two or three) again in November. Thanks! I must go back to my hot chocolate, there's no point in drinking it if it's not hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM