Sunday, July 23, 2006

Change Of Name

After reading the last few posts (all by Rachel) i was thinking the blog should not be mirrac but rather racmac cuz she writes on it way more than me and as i stated in an earlier post she is way funnier and she even agrees i lost my funniness. And so i proclaim that this here blog name be changed and Rachel be the sole blogger. (I bet Rachel is going to spaz on me but i just wouldn't feel so much pressure even tho i do enjoy blogging and all that good stuff she's just so much better and that's why she was valedictorian and i just graduated. [kinda])

Guess who went swimming today... ME! Guess who still has lost her tan that she worked so hard on at the beginning of the summer... ME! Guess who wants to have her own swimming pool so she can live in it... ME! Guess who is tired and bored and doesn't know what to do right and is debating about watching Nanny McPhee... ME! Guess who wants Rachel to come clean her room... ME! Guess who is craving something but has absolutely no idea what it is... ME! Guess who wanted to make pizza today but her mom won't let her until the 9 days start... ME! Guess who has run out of things to say... ME! Guess who has lost her ability to blog... ME! Guess who can complain way more and way better than Rachel... ME! Guess who just remembered something she wanted to blog about... ME!

So on facebook my status says "Miriam is trying not to think about today's date." Now we all know the rule that we are not allowed to discuss how many days are left of summer and i will completely follow this rule and i will not discuss... however, i would just like to mention a few dates such as.. Aug 23 is the first day of school and today is July 23 and Aug 22 is the day i go back to smelly smelly NY. Why is July over? Can someone please tell me? Why have i only had one week of triple digit weather? Why have i lost my tan and so there is no proof that it has been summer? Why have i spent my summer seeing doctors cuz of stupid stupid headaches and not being able to see and i will continue seeing doctors until the summer is **** (4 letter words are not permitted. if u cant figure it out then u either a) have a potty mind or b) are an idiot). There were so many things i had wanted to do this summer (ok so maybe it wasn't so many but there were some things) such as go to Israel but since my mom didn't end up going i didn't end up going which is probably for the best since we would have been there now and i had wanted to go to Chicago and that didn't happen. I have read 4 books so far and I'm half way thru the 5th. I took 2 classes and got that taken care of in the beginning. Of course i haven't found my prince charming tho I've only been searching since last week ever since i watched the Prince and Me again and decided i wanted to fall in love. Any one wanna be my prince? Come out come out where ever you are. (is that desperate? Oh well...) Ok, now I'm done. So long, farewell, and let summer continue forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM