Thursday, July 27, 2006

MIA

so here i sit. thursday. the day dr. chen was supposed 2 return from his vacation. but he hasnt. so far this has been my day. 1 failed book drop (hahahahaha no1 seems 2 find it as funny as i do) 2. i found a HUGE glob of rat fur stuck 2 the bottom of my shoe 3. its 1:15pm and i have been doing nothing since like 12 when i finished typing everything i could possibly type. so now, here i sit. sit sit sit. in 1 week from 2morrow is my presentation. that means goodbye smelly mice. woot.

i really have nothing 2 blog about since i'm just chillin here. update on the family funniness (shout out 2 the family) neways so my brother is driving down 2day and he hasnt called ne1 to ask how he can get in2 the house. as in he was supposed 2 call my sister so she would drive over and unlock the door. but he hasnt. hahaha. well @ least we hung the signs up just in case.

these weird ppl were sitting behind me on the train talking about big foot, fairies, and the magic bullet that killed jfk. now let me tell u, i've been 2 the jfk museum 8 times (literally) and there was no magic bullet. hes dead, get over it. what else what else...sigh. thats all for now folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM