Wednesday, July 26, 2006

FightS

I am in two fights currently (actually I'm in more than two but I'm not going to get into those on here, sorry peoples but not everything goes on the blog).

Fight Numero Uno: Me Vs. Axert
I got a headache last night and i thought maybe it wasn't a migraine and that it just was sinus pressure since it might rain. My mom said i shouldn't take the Axert unless it's a migraine and it didn't seem to be getting worse but i wasn't sure and so i just opted on sleeping it off. But of course it's the next day and the headache is still present. You would think it'd take the hint that it's not welcome here, but no. So i took the Axert not too long ago and right now I'm taking free samples from the doctor and so it's packaged in 2's. It says that you should take one tablet and that if the headache comes back then you can take the second dose. Ok, that's totally cool. But then it says at the bottom "If you only need 1 Axert tablet for your migraine pain, save the second tablet for your next migraine." What the heck is that? They are anticipating my next migraine? Oh ya? Well I'm anticipating kicking your butt! Ok, so that really had nothing to do with anything and was a really bad come back but it's just so mean. I am not planning on having another migraine, got that?
This reminds me of the time i got pulled over (it was only once, sheesh guys). It was a really awkward situation. The cop seriously didn't know what he was doing. Anyways, me and my friends were going to the dollar theater. i missed the first turn so I turned into the second opening of the parking lot. As I'm turning in I notice these nice bright red and blue lights following me in. i think"oh no" so i find my purse. Find my license. Look in the glove compartment to find the insurance stuff and roll down my window. But no, the cop comes over to the passenger side. He says "I'm from the plano police department and ur being pulled over for speeding. Can i see ur license please" what cop comes over to the passenger side???Anyways he looks at my license and is like "r u currently living in Dallas?" "yes i am" "do u have insurance on this car" "yes. I'm trying to find it" he goes back to his little vehicle. Well apparently my friend yafit kept turning around looking back at the cop and stuff so he came back up to the car opens the back door where yafit is and starts talking to her and she's like "i don't speak english" since she only spoke hebrew. So he comes up to my side for the first time and is like can u translate and I'm like sure. So he's like tell her to sit still and stop turning around cuz it gets the cops nervous. I'm like ok and then i found my insurance. He hands me back my license and says "next time have ur information readily available" and leaves. Now why would he say "next time have ur info ready?" Did he think that i was planning on getting pulled over again?
*Let the record reflect that the story about me being pulled over was copied from an email i sent to Rachel while she was in seminary, thank u*
So that's my first fight with my migraine medicine and it thinking I'm gonna have more migraines. Hmm, really that's all i had to say instead of all those stories.

Fight Numero Dos: Me Vs All You Blog Readers
Now why is it so difficult for you guys to just leave a nice little comment. I'm sure you enjoyed something you read and you can relate to something you read. Maybe you even have a similar story you would like to share. All of those things can go into your glorious comments you want to leave us. Help us feel loved. Boost our egos. Buy us slurpees. Hmm, we already have those. Buy us dinner!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hinda said...

I have two things to post.

1. I love your blog. (There's the love you asked for)

2. You TOTALLY wrote "butt" in your post!

That's all I have to say.

8:31 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

i heart hinda. i'd heart her more if she'd come visit dallas

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM