Wednesday, June 27, 2007

U WANNA MESS?

alrighty, some ppl *cough cough* think that i am more boring than them. U KNO WHAT? I AM NOT! u kno how i kno?? bc unlike SOME PPL i did not sit on a table, eat popcorn, and watch the lightining! instead i went outside and saved the people drowing in the flash flood. HA!

heres a funny convo i just had with my dad while we were sneaking biscotti while pretending 2 put it away for my mom:
me: i dont really like biscotti *munch munch*
dad: yea, me 2 *munch munch*
me: it takes 2 much work
dad: yea [pause] but u dont bake..ever
me: i meant 2 much work 2 eat *munch munch*

i had tons of fun 2day finding funny pictures for my informative speech on "dealing with frizzy, crazy, curly hair." here is my favorite pic: http://www.subwaycinema.com/frames/images/movies/hair1.gif
i would put the pic up here itself, but that would take away from the absolute hysterical shock u will get when u see it.

u may wonder why exactly i am putting that picture in my speech. its because i start off with the statistic that 61% of women put finding their dream guy over getting their dream hair. so then i end off with that pic 2 prove that u can find ur dream guy and ur dream hair..hahaha

my dad pointed out that the scary part of that stat is the 39% of the ppl polled would choose good hair over a dream guy. i'd go with them. hahah jk jk.

2morrow me and elan r ditching class 2 go 2 the soccer game with free tix. O WAIT WE CANT DITCH CLASS BC WE'RE NOT MIR WHO GETS 2 SKIP WHENEVER.
ps. I SAID IT R U HAPPY????

heres another story:
i was walking down the street and regis and jane seymour came and talked to me about medical technology. ok thats a lie. i wasnt walking down the street, i was crammed into a room in the cannon house of representatives building. heck yea. i pretended like i was an important dc intern shoving the world aside 4 my peice of the government pie. except i went w. my dad so i didnt have 2 do nething sleazy 2 get there.

oh, and i'd like 2 point out that bubble gum nail polish is definatly not as cool as vixen nail polish alright? alright. alright alright alright.

so i hate when things r flashing on my computer trying 2 get my attention. bc clearly they get my attention. thats y i hate when ppl assume i have aol because i have aim and so they send me emails to my aim sn. so then the little aim guy has 2 flash away and i have 2 go thru the whole annoying process of reading the slooooow mail on aim. until 2day when the website wont even open. like i click on it and it starts to load and then it gets frozen and offers 2 send a report which i refuse bc i already sent like 100 so get on it ppls. and basicaly that means that the guy is still blinking in my face. DUDE. GO AWAY I DONT WANT 2 READ UR STUPID MESSAGE NEWAYS!

i think my work here is done.
here is an addition 2 my thanksgiving thanks:
thankgoodness i am not living in alabama in the 1930s so that i am not a white supremist evil person who burns ppl alive while TWA planes crash overhead. yea...dont ask..its a short story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frum girls would never pick perfect hair though, because in the end, once you find your dream guy, you have to cover it. So go with the kinky hair and get the guy. And i go for "I am not really a waitress red" myself.

9:33 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

OMG MALKIE U FINALLY POSTED! YAAAY

10:18 PM  
Blogger Elan said...

IT'S MEEEE!!!!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM