Wednesday, June 13, 2007

and she comes back from behind!!

BOOO

so 2day i was talking 2 malkie. (hm does this font seem smaller? i cant tell) normal. o yea, this is normal. neways so 2day i was talking 2 malkie (shout out) and she complained about the lack of blog. and earlier this month sara made the same claim. and whenever ppl made the claim i always felt badly 4 them. bc clearly the blog is dead. i mean me and mir printed out all 251 pages of it. and bound it 4 a small fortune @ the local kinkos. if that doesnt signify the end of an era, i dont kno what does. but shock of all shocks i find myself here. on blogger.com terrified.

terrified? did u read that rite?? yup. basically blogger.com forced me 2 sign in2 blogger via gmail and im so scared that mir is gonna kill me. but there were no other options! its kinda like how i cant watch greys on abc.com nemore bc they ONLY offer the new video streaming and not the old kind and the new kind doesnt work on ralph. so please mir, dont kill me.

heres my daily schedule that is about 2 change:
i wake up. do all the morning stuff. study mcats. study mcats. study mcats. mixed in with some spacing out. making kick butt ice coffee and playing with my reflection in spoons and trying 2 convince myself that that is fizix. after maximal mcat cramming, i move on 2 reading smally tiny print 4 african american lit. which isnt so bad. then every nite is spent in transit 2 the umd library where i party w. my group from COMM...aka speech..aka public speaking. by party i mean work on the worlds most retarded project ever. but its ok. there r some pretty cool ppl in my group :-P by that i mean famous basketball boy. duh.

friday is the mcat day. dreaded day. despicable day. dreamed of day.
i cant wait 2 just sleep late, go shopping, and just have time 2 do the tiny little things i havent had any time 2 do. (of course u read this and think that if i had time 4 this i must have had time 4 all the other things..but clearly u dont kno how 2 manage the amount of stress and work i have so shhh)

i think this is enuf 4 my return 2 blogging post. lets see how long it takes b4 mir notices this :-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy, warn me before you do this! you sent my heart into palpitations. Not only did I see miriams distinct color on the top, but ALSO rachel bellow! luck on mcats. the physics stink like monkeys.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM