Sunday, June 17, 2007

hacking

4 days. r u impressed rachel? if i were u i wouldnt be impressed by me noticing the blog but by me getting into OUR blog using UR email. thats so very kind of u. lucky for me u checked ur email at my house during our GjERM invasion and announced ur pw to the world. nice.
awww, blogger just gave me a lil pop up telling me how it saves my drafts automatically. thats so kind of them.
i feel like i should tell y'all my schedule since rachel s. nechama did. i arise at 8:45 every m, w, and th. i leave the apt at 9:26 (if u leave at 9:28 it will result in u having to run down the street to catch the shuttle. not so fun). i then take the 9:30 shuttle to the subway station. i take the E downtown to lex and 53 where i transfer to the 6 downtown to 23rd. i usually get to school around 10:15 or so depending on the trains. i sit around doing nothing until 10:45 or so. i mean class is supposed to start at 10:45 but the teacher is kinda spazzy. my first class is speech. or COMM. whichever rachel prefers. we usually meditate or watch movies. it gets rachel mad. then we sit in groups and pretend to discuss our speeches. very disorganized. i usually get let out around 1 and do nothing until 2:15 which is when phil of psych starts. that class is entertaining. my prof is so funny and his accent is so cool. his phrases r hysterical and we laugh a lot. again, im sure rachel is mad about that. around 3:30 we get a 7-15 min break depending on the day. we dont usually get let out early but the last two classes he let us out early which was cool. but on a regular day i leave at 4:55 and i head back on the 6 to the e and wait for a shuttle to get home and i arrive there at 6:10. thats right ladies and gentlemen. for just 2 classes i am out of the house from 9:26-6:10. *cries*
thats my life as of now. i wanna skip school and just sleep. yay! or tan. yay! i hate giving speeches. but overall i like my classes cuz real college is fun.

so there u go guys, thats my life for 5 weeks.

this post sucks but its rachels fault cuz she posted first and im sure she thinks shes all cool cuz of her mint chocolate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atleast you have something to do, I am bored out of my gourd. But I love hearing from you! And you bound the whole blog?!?! nice.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM