Sunday, November 26, 2006

u kno im wasting time when...

i'm blogging... 3 times in the past week or so does not reflect well on my approach 2 the oncoming orgo test. not that i havent studied. as of now, saturday nite b4 the tuesday orgo test i have done every problem for chapters 8,10, and 11. but that does not mean i remember ne of it. im just soooooooooooo not in the mood. which is how u find me sitting here on saturday nite instead of studying.
the sad thing is i dont even have nething funny 2 say 2 entertain u all while i try 2 entertain myself. its cold in my house and my mom finally believes me. SUCCESS!!

try #2000 2 buy brown shoes ended the same way they all do:
shoe lady: im sorry we dont have those in that size

so how would u celebrate ur last saturday nite as a teenager? im making old ppl proud by studying and eating french fries. rockin party, i kno.

ok this is just a sad bad post. so its over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM