Wednesday, October 25, 2006

So Long....

So long. Two words that have multiple meanings. It's been so long since my last post but i guess that's just expected from me. (Rachel has no excuse). And so long as in lets say so long to my glorious life cuz i have test after test after test after test (shall i continue) for the next few weeks and really i dont get to breathe until after nov 21. That is just sad. Excuse me while i cry. *cries* Ok, i'm back. You know what the saddest part is? My birthday is in the middle of midterms and so there is no time for me to even celebrate. I mean i wasnt really planning on celebrating this year since im gonna be so old and its just saddening and depressing and im gonna be crying the entire time (good luck with that one, rachel and aviva) but still it would have been nice to at least have the option. And mavs season starts next week. I know if i try to explain that to any of my teachers they'll just give me a blank stare so i wont even try. But i really have to focus on the first game of the season. Hello! Mavs vs Spurs! (scroll allllll the way down). This is a very very very serious game. I mean its good that its on a thursday night when i can focus on it and all. I got to watch a preseason game the other night when i was at home while everyone else was at school and it was so nice and there were all these new ppl and they played beautifully at the end. Ok, really im not ready for the season to start cuz thats just too much stress now that i think about it. i mean i just dont have time. What if we just cram the season into my 2 1/2 weeks of winter break? That sounds great! All the game can be at home and i'll have first row seats (ok fine, i'll take my usual second row).
On to other matters. It's cold here in smelly ny. I'm in denial even tho i've worn my stunning Ugg boots twice already. But only at night. With my pink zip up of course. I miss flip flops. I want 90 degree weather (please note that i didnt ask for triple digit weather, how nice am i?). I just dont do winter. I just dont. I cant. I wasnt made for this weather. Aviva wore tights yesterday. Not cool. At all. I miss home. I miss driving around in my truck. I miss farfel. Oh, and my family. Right right, i miss them too. (nice save). Flying back on sunday was not fun. It was just like last yr. I woke up sick sunday morning and had to fly out that afternoon. Last yr was better cuz i had my sis with me. This time i had to do it all by my lonesome. It's no fun being a big girl. I was praying praying praying for my own plane to pull up in my driveway but it didnt happen. One of these days i will fly back to NY private. Just u wait. Hmm... what else what else.
Oh i have rants. Ok, so what really really bugs me here at stern is when ur trying to either get to class or leave the building and ur approaching a doorway and there are ppl walking in front of u and they see someone they know and they are like 'oh hi lets stop right here in this doorway and start talking about the past 20 yrs of our lives and not let anyone else pass thru cuz clearly they dont have anywhere they have to be right now'. that really really annoys me. A DOORWAY IS NOT FOR STOPPING ITS FOR PASSING RIGHT THRU AND IF U WANNA STOP AND CHAT WITH SOMEONE THEN DO IT ELSEWHERE. or if ur walking down the stairs and ppl r in front of u once again and their like 'oh lets stop walking down in the middle of the stairs and not let anyone get around us cuz clearly they arent going down these stairs for any reason at all and they probably wanna stop too' PPL GET A MOVE ON IT. STAIRS ARE FOR MOVEMENT AND IF U MAKE ME LATE I WILL SLAP U. thats all. oh look, class is starting soon. must go. yipee. ok, now i dont have to blog again for another yr. woohoo. rachel, ur next. aliza grodko says hi. my work here is done.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank G-D someone posted, i was getting seriously bored. and i am so with you on the rant, i HATE when ppl stop in the middle, it's like MOVE IT. and i thought of you miriam, i heard "i heart that" on the radio. TOooooo funny. and FYI, i am moving to connecticut so i beat your cold.

7:55 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

yay! malkie hearts me!

12:56 AM  
Blogger Hinda said...

I didn't ditch you. You're the one who couldn't think of anything to do. Snort on you.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM