Sunday, November 12, 2006

What's Today?

Oh right. Happy Birthday to Me! I've been sitting around all day in my pajamas. :-D It's a great 6th birthday! That's really all i have to say. I just wanted proof that the birthday happened on the blog. So here it is. Yay for me. Oh, Rachel and Aviva got me a snickers bar and a bottle of purell. And a card of course. It said "We wish you a very happy birthday and a long, healthy life because we like you..." and then you open it and it says "...and because it's really hard to find people who will put up with both of us at the same time." Ok, im done.... for now. Oh, Sara stopped by for a few (Sarah was downstairs in the car cuz she cant park it in front of the dorm) and gave me a card which she had to explain to me (it had to do with shoes). The front was covered with shoes and said " It's your birthday, Sis!" and the inside said "Spend it with the ones you love the most" (rachel also didnt get it at first, only aviva got it). And she brought me a donut. Ok, now im done. Byes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so hope that you had a happy birthday!!!! sorry about not getting to talk to you.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM