Thursday, November 02, 2006

MFFL

The day has finally arrived. November 2. First game of the season. Last year we opened against the Suns. (i believe) This year it's the spurs. Ok, so here is my concern. We played them last in the preseason games and it didnt go over so well. But but but it was just a preseason game, right? so there was no pressure, right? So tonight will kick some behind like we did during the playoffs, right? AWESOME! I will be watching the game in queens. yay yay yay. I mean im totally not ready for the season to start at all. All the games have been written in my planner since september and all but still, its gonna be stressful. Hatzlacha raba to the Mavs and may this season only be better than last season. (victory is ours!)
In other news.... i got thru my 2 midterms this week. They werent too bad. I'm happy with some of my grades which is fine. I mean who really cares. My hebrew bday was this week. (i only cried once and that was when i opened the gift my family got me. thanks for the necklace guys! i heart it so much!!!! oh, and i heart y'all too!!!) Hinda had bought be a balloon and as i was walking down the street with it the wind was kinda dragging it behind and it hit some older business looking man in the face and he was like "oh man oooohhhhh" in a funny way and then i was like (all sweet and innocently) "im soooo sorry" but he was totally cool about and the balloon said happy bday so he couldnt really be mean to me. hehehe. i kinda want to do that again. but im sure if it had hit any other guy in the face they would have punched me cuz NYers arent so nice. what else what else. im in a fight with rachel and aviva cuz they didnt call me to tell me class was cancelled. that's the second time they've done that. when i walked into the class where they were just sitting around i yelled at them "snort on y'all" it was a grand entrance if i do say so myself. i guess it was a good week overall. i got over 9 hrs of sleep one night. it was amazing. oh look teachers here. must go. but there was something i wanted to end off with. oh, that this week was good but next week wont be cuz i have 3 tests. not cool. i know ppl who are done with midterms already. snort snort snort. until next time. GO MAVS!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, things seem so upbeat, yay!!! Go Mavs (even though Nachum makes fun of them, we can make fun of his team even more!!!!)

4:35 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

nachum makes fun of them? THE WEDDING IS OFF!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...sooooo sorry about ur loss last night...i guess the spurs are better than u thought!

6:46 AM  
Blogger mirrac said...

OMG REBECCA POSTED ON OUR BLOG. OFFICIAL LEVEL OF COOLNESS HAS BEEN REACHED!!! HIIIIIIII WE MISS U WHILE U"RE ALL SHTARK AND JEWISH LIVING THE FUN HAR NOF LIFE!!! TELL DANIELLE WE SAID HIIIII!!!

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM