Thursday, June 15, 2006

E coli (not Ebola)

my mom thinks that she has failed as a parent bc i cant and hate to cook. i just think that its so not a big deal and i'll just marry a chef. i mean come on ppl, underneath every pizza loving guy is a chef..rite?? i sure hope so. neways thats totally not my thought process. it just kind of came out. point is, since my mom is so upset by her 'failings' she has started to force me to make odd random things in the kitchen. alone. so first she left town for a weekend and had me make mushroom barley soup in the crockpot for shabbos. know it doesnt seem so bad rite? i mean she told me which cookbook and which recipe. insert info here about how my mom doenst follow recipes. so then i had 2 call her 10000 times bc i knew certain things didnt make sense. but i survived. fast forward to last nite. so my mom comes home and she has to run errands so she decides that rather then push off dinner she'll have me make dinner. so i can totally make pasta. no biggy rite? rite. but now she wants me 2 make meat sauce. now i have a fear of cooking meat bc i dont want 2 b responsible 4 food poisioning. but she semi explains what i'm doing w. the chopped meat and off she goes. a little while goes by and the meat turns brown like she said. but just how brown? so i call my sister and try to describe the browness of my meat. and she gives me this 'great' idea: taste it. i'm like NO WAY am i eating raw meat. and shes like well once u put it in ur mouth u'll b able 2 taste that its raw adn u'll spit it out. so im like ok sounds good 2 me. so i eat it. and it tastes normal so i turn off hte flame. 20 minutes later my mom comes back and she looks @ the meat and she turns the flame on high and cooks it for another 10 minutes. point of the story? i ate rawish meat but i'm still alive. yay. on another note, i am sick of summer. no fear guy(s?) im not gonna write how many days r left bc im scared mir might kill me. hmm that would b fun tho 4 her 2 come down here. neways im just so sick of waking up early and being bored. sigh sigh. neways no other funny stories for now. sorry guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM