Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Can't Think Up Funny Title ::sigh::

Well i made it thru the day. I dont believe i failed my art history test which is great news. I went to lay down at 1:30 last night cuz i couldnt keep my eyes open and i was only going to sleep for an hr but when i woke up at 2:30 i was like screw it and set my alarm on my phone to wake me up at 6:45 and then again at 7:00. but i didnt sleep well cuz i was worried i wouldnt hear my alarm. so i woke up at studied for an hr and a half then i straightened my hair and ate breakfast and left at 9:10 for school as opposed to 9:20ish cuz ihad time to kill. during ethics i looked over some note cards and we got out 45 minutes early which i was hoping for so i could study some more since i didnt have so much info in my head just yet. so ya, the test was fine i think. im hoping for in the 80's. anyways, so i came home today at 2 and ate lunch and went to lay down at 3 for a nap since i didnt sleep much and i had a headache. i woke up at 7, it was amazing. but my headache didnt go away and it must have been getting worse while i was sleeping cuz it was bad when i woke up so i popped some pills and now im feeling better. im studying for my ethics test now which is tomorrow. im not worried about it, i know exactly whats on the test and its not hard since it all makes sense. so im working on notecards for that right now but i decided to blog for a few minutes cuz the blog must have a post a day and we know rachel isnt going to do that. sad news is i didnt get any sun today and i havent gone swimming in 2 days. 2 WHOLE DAYS. i couldnt go yesterday cuz i was trying to study for art and i didnt go today cuz i needed sleep so tomorrow its all swimming. now im going to show y'all my tan, dont worry its tzniut

so the white on the arm is where my watch would sit. i think its a pretty good tan so far. if you (who?) dont think its a good tan then the pic just isnt a good one and u should come see it in person. thank u.
alright, thats all for now. im sure i forgot to say some things but oh well.


2 Comments:

Blogger mirrac said...

i can see ur epidermis...

9:20 PM  
Blogger mirrac said...

NO FLIPPIN WAY!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM