Saturday, April 22, 2006

Stressed Out...

Man oh man. Playoffs are starting up for the Mavs tomorrow night. Im really trying not to think about it too much. First round i think we'll be alright. Im not too concerned. But that means come second round its gonna be the spurs. Its not that i dont think we can take them. We can totally take them. We took them just last week in San Antonio. We murdered them. It was amazing. Im just worried that for some reason we're not gonna do it again. Not because we cant, i need to emphasize that point. We totally can. We have in the past (not during the playoffs) and we can do it again. I just get that feeling when i brush my teeth that we're not gonna. I really cant be thinking this far ahead. Its really not healthy for me. Im just worried. :-/.
In other news my 79th pair of shoes was purchased on Friday. I have nothing to wear with them. But thats not the point. Um... what else. I heart Dallas. I really have no desire to go back to school. It's not so much the going back to smelly NY this time. It's the school thing. Im so over that. Who is ready for summer? Pick me!!! Choose me!!! Love me!!! I heart Grey's Anatomy.
I would like to report Rachel S. Nechama to Blog Welfare. I feel she is neglecting the blog. That is all i have to say on this matter. No further questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM