Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Let the Record Reflect...

Please let the record reflect that i had thought about changing my away msg but that the content in the current away msg is so important and life altering that it could not be changed. let us discuss what happened while i was at the cardiologist yesterday. arrival time 1:50. appt time 2:00. we sit. we wait. and then we are brought back. i have an ekg done (i later had an ultrasound of my heart and a blood test) by the physicians assistant (i think, or nurse, whatever they are called these days) and then the dr comes in. we talk about the issue with my heart (tho i believe that there really is no issue at hand, u know how parents can be) and then the convo goes as follows dr: do you drink caffeine? me: yes. dr: used to. me: um...i think we need to discuss this for a moment. dr: no chocolate, no coffee, no tea, no coke. this is shocking news. i think my heart stopped beating. good thing i was at the heart dr. i love coke. i live for coke. i drink coke like water. i love chocolate. i live for chocolate. i eat chocolate like water. what the heck am i supposed to do now?! i cant get through a day of school with my caffeine. and a night before a test i have my caffeine so i can stay up and study. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?!?!?! and so it is understandable for me to have my away msg up of the convo with the dr cuz.... cuz.... I LIKE IT! so ha! thank you all for tuning in. oh, and please let the record reflect that i still HATE doctors. they only tell u bad things (i.e. no more coke or chocolate; who does that to a person?!?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM