Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Dry Eyes

I am sooooo bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. I really have nothing to do. No joke. I mean i do have a hebrew test tomorrow that i could study for. HaHaHaHa. My contacts are bothering my eyes. They are very dry. I bought drops. They only help for a little bit. I think im becoming addicted to eye drops. Theres nothing wrong with that, right? I mean i could have a worse addiction such as buying shoes. Oh, wait, i already have that. Shoot. I could have a worse addiction such as drinking caffeine. Oh, wait, i used to have that. Shoot. I could have a worse addiction such as talking on the phone. But i dont cuz it never rings. Back in the day my phone was off da hook. Now i can go days without my phone ringing. That takes talent let me tell u. I have been sitting on my bed in my dorm since who knows when. I need some entertainment. World, entertain me! Get us on NPR. Oh no, its contagious. Not only am i bored, it has now spread to this blog. Shoot. I like the word shoot. It reminds me of shooting like basketball shooting. Twoooooo Shotsssss. I heart the mavs. Hmm, thats a great way to end this thing. I am ashamed. This is not one of my better blogs. Rachel, wow us with the next blog. No pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM