Friday, June 09, 2006

LALALA CANT HEAR U

I shall ignore all further short little comments meant 2 push up some certain persons blog count.
instead i shall continue to blog as a normal usual person who takes into consideration her blog reader(s?) interests. aka they dont want to hear your short little post boosters. hmph
i shall instead write about something that i hope will be a lesson to all readers. its called the signal. what signal you may ask. the signal that ur car manufacturer placed in your car to the left of your steering wheel. now i'm not gonna lie and say that i follow the law when i drive. i dont always follow that mysterious sign that has the speed limit on it etc. but some things just are annoying. like if i'm waiting for you to drive by because i have a stop sign and u dont, turn on ur freaking signal if your turning onto my street. thank u. and if u r in the parking lot in front of me driving 40mph and then u slam on ur brakes and turn left, it woudl have been nice for you to signal bc perhaps mr. mercedes i dont have brakes as nice as urs. and wouldnt it b a pity for you to discover that had u signalled i wouldnt have plowed into ur car. not that this happened. but it could have. or what about those people who dont signal and u know they are gonna cut u off so for the sake of ur life u have to slow down bc u can read their brains and know they're about to swerve in front of u w.o signalling. and what if the guy to my left was signalling to go in front of me? u dont have ur signal on so u shall both crash in front of me meaning i will crash into u. am i obligated to lean out of my window and warn him that the freak to my right is about to merge into my lane w.o signalling so could he please wait? sheesh ppl. and just because ur lane is ending in 200 feet and i can see the sign, doesnt mean i should know when exactly u shall be swerving into my lane. so dude. just flick ur wrist and tada ur blinker is on. u dont even have to look bc now i am aware of u. just flick the signal. thats it. u dont have to worry about how fast u r going (unless u r a person who drives 50 on a 55 highway where every1 else is going 65. then please speed up. ) point is. oh glorious blog reader(s?) if u r ever near me and u dont signal i will ram into ur car and not have to pay a penny. thank u.
o and on another note. i almost killed an old lady today because of parking lot rage. why do old ppl drive big cars if they cant park them? so heres old lady and she sees a nice spot. and her wide car is in the middle of the lane/row wtvr. so she turns on her blinker (hooray) and proceeds to do the WORST parking job ever. like i would have been cracking up had i not been sweating in my car and desperate to get a parking spot. meanwhile i'm waiting behind her, and some1 else is waiting on the other side. finally she pulls out and starts driving. so im thinking score i get her spot. but then her reverse lights go on so i assume that shes gonna try backing in2 the spot. why i thought she could park backwards and not forewards is obviously beyond my comprehension but i tend to think slowly while watching things go by. neways so i go around her since i think she wants that spot and im not the jerk who slides in2 ur spot while u're fixing ur mirror. neways then she keeps going. so she doesnt reverse into the spot. so now i'm like uch woman and she proceeds to go to the next spot which is where i was headed. but then as she turns in, she reverses out and leaves and i have to do a little fancy parking to get my car in the rite angle since i thought she was taking it. sheesh. neways my last driving story i promise. well not ever, just for rite now. this shows u why i always get lost. its simply because i cant drive think and make a decision all at once. yesterday i was driving back from my sisters and i happen to glance down @ the gas thingy and its almost on empty. so i'm like dude. i left my car w. her when its was half full this morning. so i call her bc i am so slow thinking that i just need to know how she spent all my gas. meanwhile the hindsight rachel is going dude. who cares why shes spent the gas, just pull over and fill up again. but no. i dont i just keep driving past all the gas stations bc it is so beyond me that she used half of my tank that i just cant fill it up. so then im on the highway and my bro-in law calls to tell me that he drove to baltimore and back in my car and didnt have time to fill up. so now i'm of course past every gas station and its too late for me. so i just start zooming home bc even though i am intelligent enough to know that the faster you go the more gas u consume, i am also smart enough to know the slower i drive the longer it takes to get home and i just dont want to die on this highway between college park and silversmelly. especially bc my parents r off in dc carless (not carEless) since they take the train. metro 'scuse. me. neways thats my story. i made it home alive and filled up today. just one final point. seriously. at the shell station near my house gas was 3.17. (not that i was lame enuf 2 fill up w. that i used the sketchy gas station for 3.12.) neways up in kemp mill where all the cool jews live the shell was 3.01. tell me..is that fair? should i pay more just because u think my neighborhood is lame enuf 2 shell out the cash. hhaha. get it? okey dokey. i'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM