Sunday, June 11, 2006

Game 2

I know I never discussed game 1 Thursday night and so I shall do it now before game 2 starts. Let us (me) first share a sad story. My uncle was out of town and didn't get any reception on his phone where he was and the guys he used to share season tickets for the mavs with had gotten finals tickets for him but couldn't reach him and let him know so he ended up selling them which means.... THAT I COULD HAVE GONE TO THE GLORIOUS GAME THIS EVENING BUT MY UNCLE DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD THE TICKETS. Now I'm sure u think that I shouldn't be thinking that I would have gone but my dad had said how I had wanted to go and then my uncle shared the story meaning my uncle would have loved to have taken me with him. I love those seats man. I love getting a ball thrown in my face and seeing sweat drip off of the mavs. :-( its just so sad. Anyways.... Game 1 was so much fun. I was very mad with shaq cuz he was beating up my guys. First he jabbed Dirk in the jaw, I was ready to kill him. Then he goes and cuts Jerry Stackhouses nose and he's bleeding everywhere. How he managed to cut someone's nose with an elbow is beyond me. He had to get 3 stitches. And then later he pushed him down. I had my hit men ready to go after him. Anyways, Shaq sucked at his free throw shots, it was amazing. Jason 'JET' Terry was awesome, I was ready to marry him, I had the rabbi ready to marry us. And ya, we won the beautiful game. I have a 'Go Mavs' sign on my front lawn (have I already written about this?) and I have a Western Conference Champions flag for my car window. Its glorious. Im excited for Game 2 tonight, I will be watching it in High Def so I can see the sweat dripping off them from a TV instead of in person. So sad, I wish it were in person. Anyways, Hatzlacha Raba to all the Mavs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MAVS.COM